Aircraft vapor trail (cloud cover).

Discuss all your non palm related stuff here.

Moderators: Laaz, lucky1, Alchris, Kansas, Wes North Van

Barrie

Aircraft vapor trail (cloud cover).

Post by Barrie » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:43 pm

Anyone ever notice aircraft vapor trail and the subsequent "clouds" that form afterward? They appear as a thin white wisp and evolve into clouds which obscure sunlight. Here's a photo that shows two aircraft vapor trails at different intervals and their results. The more wide spead trail shows what happens after 30 minutes the thinner one after 15 minutes.
Anyone in an aircraft flight path (nearly everyone I'd imagine) notice this annoyance? An anotherwise clear day can turn into a partly cloudy afternoon thanks to aircraft vapor trail.

Cheers, Barrie.

Kansas Tropic Man
Sprout

Chem Trail

Post by Kansas Tropic Man » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:15 pm

Do a google on chem trail. I am normaly not a concpiracy theory nut however there is alot of evidence on this subject. I have sometimes seen the sky filled with this occurence and often with the X crossing evident in your pic. One of the theories is an attempt to alter weather. Some people have even collected the material off their plants after it settles to earth. I have also seen close up pics people have taken with teloscopic lenses showing this being sprayed out of the aircraft in flight. The planes were all white with no markings. I don't see it as often anymore as I once did it seems like 5 years ago it was a daily occurence here in Kansas.

lucky1
Arctic Palm Plantation

Post by lucky1 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:47 pm

Hell, Barrie, that's the only way the Okanagan gets a cloudy day :lol:
Bring on de planes

Barb