CrabApple trees

Banana Plants, etc

Moderators: Laaz, lucky1, Alchris, Kansas, Wes North Van

Kansas

CrabApple trees

Post by Kansas » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:44 pm

These started blooming a couple days ago. But with todays constant, steady heavy mist, light rain, the blooms have REALLY opened up today.
Sorry bout the stuff in the yard, but I wanted to take a pick and didn't want to walk outside in the rain to take it.

lucky1
Arctic Palm Plantation

Post by lucky1 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:17 pm

Very pretty Wes.
They sure provide privacy.

What stuff in the yard? :wink:
Barb

Kansas

Post by Kansas » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:45 am

Ah, the football and baseball bat. My sons are the best, but they leave their stuff outside all the time when it rains. If we are in a drought, all I need to do is tell them to go play outside and then it will rain after they leave the stuff out.

That is my backyard, and my BIGGEST PET PEEVE of all from living in that house (moved in 3 years ago) is that the places you see in the pic are actually duplexes. The one that sets right behind those trees has this damn little dog that barks ALL THE TIME when we are outside. I HATE dogs to begin with, but if the dog is quite, I can take it. But if I am in MY yard doing something, I CAN NOT STAND a yapping dog. So the privacy is nice when talking about humans, but not worthless peice of flesh yapping dogs.

lucky1
Arctic Palm Plantation

Post by lucky1 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:16 am

That yapping dog must bother other neighbors too...tried talking to them?, maybe write a letter to the owners, etc.
Might work out fine.
Barb