Movies

Discuss all your non palm related stuff here.

Moderators: Laaz, lucky1, Alchris, Kansas, Wes North Van

Kansas

Movies

Post by Kansas » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:49 am

I thought I would start a thread with movies we have all recently seen and we can give our opinions on them to let others know if they are worth renting/watching!

"Untraceable": VERY good movie. Pretty predictable thou. Lots of "edge of your seat" excitement, but again, with predictable endings. It is along the same lines of the "SAW" movies. This show really makes you think about what we do on the internet.

"The Comebacks": Pretty funny. Not as funny as I was hoping for thou. It is DEFIANTLY worth renting if your in the mood for a good comedy. Some parts will have you crying with tears, others will have you saying, "I could have directed something funnier than that" in some skits. The part when he askes the kid to strike him out is one of the funniest things I have ever seen in a movie.

"Dead Silence": I HATE DOLLS OR DUMMIES!!!! So this movie was one of the scarest movies I have seen in a LONG TIME! The best thing about this movie is the ending. I will let it out, but this movies ending is what I have been calling for from Hollywood for YEARS. If you want to hear more about what I am talikng about, PM me. But the entire movie is really good with an ending you wont believe. One of those endings like "Sixth Sense" where you had NO CLUE this was coming.

Jay-Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jay-Admin » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:44 am

"The Comebacks": Pretty funny. Not as funny as I was hoping for thou. It is DEFIANTLY worth renting if your in the mood for a good comedy. Some parts will have you crying with tears, others will have you saying, "I could have directed something funnier than that" in some skits. The part when he askes the kid to strike him out is one of the funniest things I have ever seen in a movie.
I just watched that movie last night. :) Lots of funny scenes.

Regards,
Jay

Kansas

Post by Kansas » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:58 am

"Stranger than Fiction": Watched this last night and was fairly entertained. Kinda hard to follow, but it is worth watching if you have nothing else to watch.

"This is Spinal Tap"" An olde here I know. But I am a 80's Hair Band junkie. However I had never seen this movie before. It is a REALLY funny look at mishaps and breakdowns of an 80's rock band. LOT'S OF FUTURE STARS in the movie.