Pepper seeds. From mild to wild and in between.

Please read rules

Moderators: lucky1, Alchris, Kansas, Wes North Van, Laaz

pier_man0909
Seed

Pepper seeds. From mild to wild and in between.

Post by pier_man0909 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:45 pm

Hello everyone. I am listing a few varieties of fresh pepper seeds for sale. I have some HOT, sweet, and ornamental varieties including those that are rare and unique.

Carolina Reaper- EXTREMELY HOT and very nice fruity flavor. (New World Record HOTTEST at 1,569,300 average scoville)
7 Pot Primo- EXTREMELY HOT and nice fruity flavor. (New world Record Contender but fell just short when last tested at 1,469,000 average scoville)
7 Pot Brainstrain- Have Both yellow and red varieties which are EXTREMELY HOT with a great flavor.
Chocolate Trinidad Scorpion- Another EXTREMELY HOT and tasty pepper.
Black Pearl- Very Hot but classified as an ornamental pepper. Was All American Selection winner in 2006.
Yellow Fatalii- Not a Super Hot but still very hot and great flavor.
Manzano- Heat is in between a Jalapeno and a Habanero. Great for hot salsas.
I do have a few other varieties but didnt list them due to limited quantities but just send me a PM if you want more info.

10 seeds = $4.99
20 seeds = $8.99
30 seeds = $13.99

If anyone has any questions or would like to purchase any I accept paypal and you can contact me by PM or email me at pier_man0909@yahoo.com.
Prices include shipping within the US in a standard envelope. If you would like shipping in a bubble mailer and tracking info included please add $2.

And Please order varieties in increments of 10.