No seeds but....

Please read rules

Moderators: lucky1, Alchris, Kansas, Wes North Van, Laaz

Pazuzu
Sprout

No seeds but....

Post by Pazuzu » Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:15 pm

I am afraid I don't do too many seeds.... I am into vegetative propagation as a rule (seeds take so LONG!!!) but I have many plants that I am willing to trade. I grow tropicals, many of which can be grown and successfully overwintered indoors in cooler climates than mine. I might be willing to trade plants for seeds of hardy palms or other plants. I can only send plants within the United States. I can send SOME (but not all) plants to Hawaii. I don't think there's anyone for HI on here anyhow. I own a very very very small miniscule mom and pop plant nursery and have a grower's license, and thus am bound to abide by all of the various agricultural laws that exist. I could send seeds to Canada but not plants. If you are looking for seeds that you cannot get, I may be able to find them.

I grow many different types of plants.....bromeliads, musa, aroids (Philodendrons, Anthuriums, Colocasia, ALocasia, Xanthosoma etc), gingers of all genera, heliconia, Ti leaves, tropical vines....the possibilities are endless.

Keep an open mind and perhaps we can make an exchange in the future