For those who like to trade.....somthing new in town

Please read rules

Moderators: lucky1, Alchris, Kansas, Wes North Van, Laaz

chumleycycads.com
Sprout

Post by chumleycycads.com » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:25 pm

I personally think palmsnorth is the best forum, but it doesn't hurt to check out other forums especially when you are doing some trading or
wanting information on propagating plants, etc. And , you may want to get your name on this new forum started by a friend named Leesa
who happens to be in England. It's called plantswapuk@yahoo.com and if your interested in cycads, palms, or Brugmansia (Angel Trumpet trees), you might want to get your friends registered on this forum. We're just starting to have some good conversations and it's wide open for a lot of good people in the U.S.A. to join and do some good ole trading (ONLY) no sales. Of course there are many of us who can't ship outside of the U.S.A. because of CITIES restrictions or other USDA complications, but we sure can
take advantage of this forum......and become aquainted with some very nice British folks .....who incidently are very educated and informed with the plants that you and I discuss daily. Check it out, Robert Chumley

I live on 12 acres in Central Florida about half way between Tampa and Walt Disney World.I have seed colonies of over 60 varieties of cycads. I have over one half acre of variegated cycads and I make many hybrids as well.

chumleycycads.com
Sprout

Post by chumleycycads.com » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:48 pm

I am sorry......that link is http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Plantswapuk/ Robert
I live on 12 acres in Central Florida about half way between Tampa and Walt Disney World.I have seed colonies of over 60 varieties of cycads. I have over one half acre of variegated cycads and I make many hybrids as well.