Arenga Englerii Palm Seed (starting to germinate in the bag)

Please read rules

Moderators: Laaz, lucky1, Alchris, Kansas, Wes North Van

chumleycycads.com
Sprout

Arenga Englerii Palm Seed (starting to germinate in the bag)

Post by chumleycycads.com » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:02 pm

This is definately without a doubt good seed. My bag of 5,ooo seed has about 15% already germinating. Englerii is a beautiful palm with super wide leaves and is very very cold tolerent to lower 20's or better. It forms a small clump , has dark green leaves, and gets about 25 ' high. I have them growing alongside my driveway for over a half mile that I originally planted from seed. I usually sell the seed every year to the large seed companies, but not this year. I decided to keep them and use them to trade and bargain with, on the forums. So, here I am.....HELP...HELP DO I HEAR ANY OFFERS FOR TRADE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF SEED....NO MINIMUM. You can sell seedlings or use them to trade with your friends. I like most kinds of plants .....aroids such as philodendrons (tip cuttings) anthuriums, agaves, yucca, cactus, palm seedlings, tree seedlings, bromeliads, ferns, alocasia, succulents, cycads, or even other seed......try me. Robert Chumley

I live on 12 acres in Central Florida about half way between Tampa and Walt Disney World.I have seed colonies of over 60 varieties of cycads. I have over one half acre of variegated cycads and I make many hybrids as well.

Dean W.
Small Palm

Seeds

Post by Dean W. » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:37 pm

Hey Robert,

I'm intrested in your palm seeds. :) I have Red Yucca, Texas Mountain Laurel, Mexican Buckeye, Hall's Honey suckle, and Desert Willow seeds. I also have flower seeds if your intrested in those.

Dean W.
Last edited by Dean W. on Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dean W.
Small Palm

Post by Dean W. » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:41 pm

Oh, and I have Sabal minor seeds if a palm conniseur like you would be intrested.