Free to good home. (Local pickup)

This section is for enthusiasts looking for hard to find cold hardy palms, yuccas, plants etc.

Moderators: lucky1, Alchris, Kansas, Wes North Van, Laaz

teebee
Seedling

Free to good home. (Local pickup)

Post by teebee » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:54 pm

I have too many little tropicals and I'd love for someone else to enjoy them. I have various size of Agave Americana from solo cup to 3 gallon size and agave tequiliana 1 gallon probably around 16-20" tall, agave filifera small and a couple other agave varieties, also cold hardy opuntia pads. Some sort of redish/brown Aloe. With the pending Canada post strike I'm only opening this up to anyone willing to drive to Waterloo, ON.

Willing to meet up most days. Just PM me and we can work it out.

905palms
Seedling

Re: Free to good home. (Local pickup)

Post by 905palms » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:52 pm

teebee wrote:I have too many little tropicals and I'd love for someone else to enjoy them. I have various size of Agave Americana from solo cup to 3 gallon size and agave tequiliana 1 gallon probably around 16-20" tall, agave filifera small and a couple other agave varieties, also cold hardy opuntia pads. Some sort of redish/brown Aloe. With the pending Canada post strike I'm only opening this up to anyone willing to drive to Waterloo, ON.

Willing to meet up most days. Just PM me and we can work it out.
Just PM'd you Tim.

Thanks
Dan
Je n'est pas d'affaire a faire, les affaires que je n'est pas d'affaire a faire - moi
I have no business doing the things I have no business doing - me