Cold Hardy Palm Sources on E-Bay

This section is for enthusiasts looking for hard to find cold hardy palms, yuccas, plants etc.

Moderators: lucky1, Alchris, Kansas, Wes North Van, Laaz

Dion
Seed

Cold Hardy Palm Sources on E-Bay

Post by Dion » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:13 pm

I have been accumulating cold hardy palm trees form E-bay all winter and I wanted to share my sources with all of you, all of the below sources ship on Mondays and I have always received them usually by Thursday, so here we go:
I will give the ebay store name in bold and a little about what they carry.

mlbnhl1003 I bought a really big (60") Queen palm, they carry mostly 3 gallon plants that are shipped in pots and most are less then $25 including shipping. They carry Livistonia chinensis (Chinese Fan palm), Phoenix Sylvester's, Windmill palms, Pindo Palms, European Fan Palms, Bottle Palms and Washingtonia's (robusta's)

brsinc2008 is the sister company of mlbnhl1003 and they carry a lot of the same palms around the same price.

Mb-Palms23 They carry a wide selection of 1 gallon palms like Trachy's, Waggy's, European Fan Palms, as well as more tropical palm trees they ship bare root so shipping is pretty cheap.

Macho liners sell decent sized bare root palms I purchased a really tall 1 gallon Trachy from them

The next four (4) sell mostly smaller bare root seedling but at a very decent price.
1) Coconut climber
2) PinkPalmed (I actually ordered 6 Queen seedlings and received 16)
3) Merseeco Seeds Seeds for sale (I purchased needle and pindo seedlings from them) They sell mostly seeds
4) My little plants I ordered some California fan Palms from for cheap and they were about 18" to 22" tall

There a lot of other sellers I just haven't bought from them yet

Dion